I talked about the importance we attach to girl child education.
In an answer to one of the questions, I said that India and Japan should focus on shared values of democracy, development, and peace. This would be like lighting a lamp in the dark.
Answering a question on the environment, I spoke about India's centuries old tradition of respecting and living in harmony with Nature.
Changes in human habits led to conflict with nature and that has caused problems, which need to be mitigated.

In an answer to one of the questions, I said that India and Japan should focus on shared values of democracy, development, and peace. This would be like lighting a lamp in the dark.
Answering a question on the environment, I spoke about India's centuries old tradition of respecting and living in harmony with Nature.
Changes in human habits led to conflict with nature and that has caused problems, which need to be mitigated.

No comments:
Post a Comment